You are here
To create a online mentoring system by taking young adults who have been through a variation of mental issues and linking them with younger people to support and help them. It will involve group talks to share experiences. It will take out the clinical side of mental health by creating...Project milestones
- Stage 1CompletedResearching about the preffered ages that teenagers like talking to as well as what platforms they would prefer to use. This would either be face to face, web chat or an application for mobiles.
- Stage 2CompletedContact charities to ask about any volunteers who would want to be a 'pharaoe' which is the mentor.They would have to fill out an application process to be given this role.
- Stage 3CompletedTo promote Pharaoes to Secondary School as an alternative way of speaking of issues.
- Stage 4CompletedCreate a survey to be able to link together mentors and mentees by the same interests and similar problem.
- Stage 5CompletedHave a themed launch event with at least 20 volunteers and teenagers who are looking for a new mentoring system.